- The ongoing trend to "Digital Age" is irreversible. The consequences are relevant both to decision makers in public/ private entities and to citizens.
There is a permanently growing awareness of all target groups concerning the necessity for an early detection of the forthcoming trends/ perspectives in Digital Age and Technology.
Due to the increasing demand of Governments and companies, the Steinbeis Institute "Global Consulting and Government" has executed a lot of activities both in Germany and
in countries of the European Union, East Europe, MENA-Countries, Africa and Far East.
- The Institute's portfolio is focusing mainly the following business activities:
- Training (group-based + Skype supported face-to-face-meetings)
- Lectures (class-room based + Skype-supported)
- Study Tours
- Sector-specific projects
- The following selected list of executed projects gives a small impression concerning the content and the scope of possible projects:
- Smart Service World and Digital Lifecycle-Management of products
- Projections and trends in "Third-Place-Working" for employees in the sector "construction and architecture"
- Methods of Early warning systems in technology trends
- Methods and tools for integrating products, processes and services
- Perspectives of healthcare systems engineering in Digital Age
- Smart "smart follow-up support service" in medical engineering
- Digital Business transformation, exemplified for SME trading firms
- Internet-of-things in local infrastructure engineering
- Roadmap on the "Go" from Industry 3.0 to Industry 4.0 for SMEs
- "Bridge Organisation" for identifying new technology trends
- Pilot study "From the idea towards implementable High-Technology", exemplified for mechanical engineering industry
- Early detection of innovation- and technology-trends in times of ongoing modernisation and restructuring in emerging African countries
- Steering tools of an innovation policy in Kazakhstan's ongoing restructuring process
- Tools and recommendations for identifying typical technology leaps (= leap-frogging) processes
- Concept of Technology Scouting for an East European Country concerning innovative railway-systems (as an example for technology leap)
- Concept of Technology Scouting for an African country concerning modernisation of the agricultural sector based on medium and used technology
- Challenges and roadmap of African emerging countries concerning capacity building on the "Go" to Digital Age
- Smart learning- and training-settings in Digital Age for unskilled and illiterates (predominantly by audio-visual tools)
based on the "SAVIMAST"-Concept =
smart + audio + visual + interactive + mobile + App-supported + Skype-based + TeamViewer-assisted